Global business intelligence firm ORC International will host an upcoming Employee Engagement Conference on October 20, 2015 in Chicago. The conference, titled “The Changing HR Landscape” focuses on breaking through today’s disruptors and uncovering innovative ways to enhance engagement initiatives and strategies.
The one day conference will include a networking session, and education and interactive forums covering an array of employee engagement topics:
- Engaging Millennials in the workplace
- Award winning strategies for engaging employees in times of change
- Global forces disrupting your business today and in the future
- Going beyond engagement to build a customer-centric culture
The conference will also feature speakers across different industries including publishing/digital, brand agencies, human resources, banking and research to discuss key challenges and best practices within the employee engagement space. Sessions include (but are not limited to):
- Kathleen Seebert, Vice President, National Accounts, Cigna and President Chicago SHRM, along with Courtney Templin, President of JB Training Solutions will focus on navigating the rocky road of millennial retention: how to motive, develop and engage our next generation of leaders.
- Mark Musgrave, Chief Human Resources Officer from Dow Jones will discuss how the firm has provided award winning engagement around the employee life cycle now and in the future.
- Taylor Clark, Strategy Manager, Deep Focus will feature understanding the impact of millennials on culture, media and innovation.
- ORC International’s Paul Chong- SVP, Customer Strategies and Rachel Siok, Research Director will lead a session on understanding the impact of employees in building a customer-centric organization.
- Dr. Mary Zackius-Shittu from The World Bank will be speaking on “The Irony of Diversity: Local Expectations in Global Reality.”
“We are thrilled to bring a diverse group of leading employee engagement experts and practitioners to this years’ conference. Attendees will have ample time to network with peers, listen and learn as we discuss best practices, uncover tips for driving engagement and how companies are staying focused to keep employees happy, healthy and engaged even in the midst of disruptors,” says Matt Roddan, ORC International’s VP of Employee Research.
For more information or to register for the conference, please visit: www.orcemployeeconference.com.